We are seeking a marketing manager to deliver content and event marketing for a channel-focused IT services business.
As the Marketing Manager, you will be the key marketing resource for the company. Collaborating with the local sales teams, you will design and execute a strategic marketing plan to maximise marketing’s contribution to the regions’ revenue targets.
You will be good with details, can multi-task and most importantly, you want to see results.You want to be part of a team, you want to learn, to create something extraordinary.
This will include but is not limited to…
We attend year-round sponsored events and roadshows with our key partners. Event logistics, collateral production and co-ordination will form a key part of this role working with senior management.
IN-BOUND CONTENT MARKETING: Educational and informative content is a key part of our lead generation strategy. You will help to co-ordinate the production of educational whitepapers, articles, eDMs, blogs and press releases.
OUT-BOUND/PARTNER MARKETING: Develop and manage an outbound marketing strategy including third-party vendors and industry and hosted events. Liaising with our key channel partners, you will help to develop and build relationships and joint marketing programs to support our lead generation objectives.
PRODUCT MARKETING: Co-ordinate supporting marketing and sales material that demonstrate the benefits, features, and value of our products/services for a very defined target audience.
MEASURING SUCCESS: You will need to demonstrate and report on quantifiable results from our lead generation activities and work closely with our sales team to drive success.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A degree in a marketing, business or sales related subject (or similar).
- An interest in or experience within a b2b marketing environment.
- Business acumen and the ability to surpass their own benchmarks. Initiative, initiative and more initiative – we’ll make sure you’re fully supported, but we will expect you to work efficiently and accurately on your own initiative.
- A can-do positive attitude. We’re a small business and we’re looking for someone with a hands on approach – from packing collateral for events to complex content creation – you’ll need to be willing to get involved at all levels.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills – you will be working with people at all levels within the business.
- Great organisational skills
- A strong eye for detail
- Supporting the organisational objectives of generating qualified sales leads through online and offline efforts
- Working directly with the CEO and Sales Manager on a day-to day basis
- Monitoring marketing and lead generation activity in real time and making all necessary changes to make it work more efficiently
- Opportunity spotting for us and for our clients. Be guest bloggers, find event speaking opportunities, press opportunities or a way for us to secure referrals from our already existing processes.
- Reporting your results to the team and senior management as you go.
- Liaising with suppliers and channel partners to deliver our marketing strategy