Service Desk Engineer
As a Trainee Service desk engineer, your role will be to provide first line technical support for all desktop and basic network support enquires to an international customer base. This includes diagnosing, fixing and maintaining end user devices which comprises of Microsoft, Apple and other mobile operating systems. Upon successful completion of your training period, you will be permanently absorbed in to the front line technical support team.
Support will be provided over the phone remotely to an English speaking client base hence exceptional communication skills is a MUST.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma in IT or related field from a recognized university
- Professional certifications in Microsoft! Apple desktop operating systems
- 1-year experience in the relevant field will be an added advantage
Skills & Personal attributes
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English is MUST.
- Excellent customer servicing skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision in a team environment
- Strong interpersonal skills in listening, problem solving, assertiveness, decision making & negotiation
- Willingness to work in a 24X7 rotating roster.
- An attractive remuneration package and other fringe benefits which includes a comprehensive medical Insurance, Transportation, Training facilities and Financial assistance for Microsoft/Apple exams.
- To work with in a highly motivated and technically proficient service delivery team in an ISO and ITIL certified environment
How to apply:
Interested candidates can forward their resume along with contact details of two non-related referees with position applied in the subject line of the email to [email protected]