System Support Engineer (Server Support)
As a Systems Support Engineer, your role will be to provide second line technical support for Microsoft, Apple & Linux Server & Network related support enquiries. You will be working as part of the NOC team diagnosing, fixing and maintaining server environments and providing assistance to Service Desk team in rectifying complex issues.
Support will be provided over the phone remotely to an English speaking client base hence exceptional communication skills is a MUST.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant work experience.
- Professional certifications in Microsoft/Apple/Linux server systems.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills in Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012 & SBS environments.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills in MS Exchange 2003, 2007, 2010, 2012 environments.
- Advanced knowledge in AV systems, backups, spam, NAS, H/w & S/w firewall systems.
- Experience in Remote Monitoring and Management platforms. (N-able/Kaseya)
- Very good understanding on LAN/WAN/TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, IIS, Active Directory, SNMP etc.
- Exposure to VMware, Citric, SQL, SAN environments.
- Desirable knowledge in ITIL best practices.
Skills & Personal attributes
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English is MUST.
- Excellent customer servicing skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision in a team environment
- Strong interpersonal skills in listening, problem solving, assertiveness, decision making & negotiation
- Willingness to work in a 24X7 rotating roster.
- An attractive remuneration package and other fringe benefits which includes a comprehensive medical Insurance, Transportation, Training facilities and Financial assistance for Microsoft/Apple exams.
- To work with in a highly motivated and technically proficient service delivery team in an ISO and ITIL certified environment
How to apply:
Interested candidates can forward their resume along with contact details of two non-related referees with position applied in the subject line of the email to [email protected]