Join Inbay’s CEO Roundtable: What MSPs really think about outsourcing!
Outsourcing IT services is now one of the most debatable topics, even more so after the pandemic. Companies around the globe are using this business strategy to grow their business by reducing the operating costs & increasing the quality of services.
As an MSP you know that even a minor disruption to your IT network can have a huge impact. So why do so many MSPs choose to outsource such important and essential operational functions, including – NOC, Service Desk, Project Services and SOC?
Join Inbay for our exclusive live CEO round-table discussion where we ask the experts ‘What they really think about outsourcing IT’
- Date: Wednesday 19th May
- Time: 11:00 – 12:00
- Locations: via Zoom.
- Matt Takhar, CEO of Inbay Ltd
- Steve Carnell, Commercial Director of Matrix IT
- Andrew Allen, Chief Executive of Aabyss
- Ed Bodiam, Director of FTSMS
Key topics include:
- What do MSPs really think about outsourcing IT?
- What experiences have you had when it comes to outsourcing? The good, the bad and the ugly?
- What services would you be willing to outsource?
- Does white-labelling work?
To register your place click the button belowRegister your place