For many years Inbay has been a SolarWinds MSP Certified NOC Partner, ensuring MSP’s globally get the most out of their N-central investment.
Inbay offers a unique audit and fine-tune service for N-central to quickly and easily identify and optimise key areas that may have been preventing MSP’s from getting the most out of their investment.
Inbay has gone one step further and can now provide a fully managed product maintenance service for N-central servers for a fixed monthly cost. Customers that utilise this new service will benefit from the following:
- Stability and security
- Deliver off-site N-central backups with verification
- Provide recommendations on the stable releases and perform version upgrades.
- Perform server related tasks in case of an emergency
- Ensure the consistency of Microsoft SQL Server databases
- Scalability and configuration
- Provide recommendation on N-central server’s capacity planning.
- Creating strategies as per the best practices.
- Reducing the “white noise”.
- improving monitoring.
- Provide recommendation on applying self-healing, scripting and automation policies.
- Conduct walkthrough session to identify new requirements on automations from the MSPs.
- Present Inbay’s user-case scenarios on automations and scripting
Chief Executive Officer, Matt Takhar comments,
“Many customers are choosing to utilise PMaaS as their teams are overwhelmed by N-central alerts and on-going maintenance, preventing them from working on billable projects and customer-focused activities. We allow MSP’s to focus on their customers while taking care of the rest.”
Inbay customer Steve Martel, Senior Vice-President of Services at Winxnet comments,
“Our support team was being flooded by proactive alerts, many of which could have been screened out as not relevant or as having a very low threshold. This alert ‘noise’ was having an impact on our ability to proactively manage customer networks and was starting to cause customer satisfaction issues. Plus, of course, our staff were not being as productive as they could be.”
For more information on Inbay’s PMaaS solution specifically for N-central RMM customers please get in touch today on +44 (0) 20 3435 6435 or [email protected].