Are you faced with the following problems?
An RMM platform is a significant investment and is the key to the success of any IT business, so ensuring you have the right platform configured and implemented correctly is crucial to ensuring great technical efficiency and delivering the best possible service to your customers.
Implementing an RMM isn’t enough, with RMM auditing giving you a cutting edge over your competitors, ensuring your platform is fully optimised. If you don’t spend the time fine-tuning and configuring your RMM tool, you might not see the benefits you expect – and you could also be losing valuable billable hours as your technician’s attention is diverted elsewhere.
Inbay's RMM checklist for your RMM platform
How can Inbay's RMM Auditing services help you?
Our RMM auditing services can help you pinpoint and focus on your customer’s most important needs, giving you added advantages over your competitors, allowing your engineers to focus on more crucial tasks, and helping you get the most out of your RMM platform.
Optimise your RMM platform
Inbay offer a unique RMM audit service to configure and optimise key areas of your RMM platform that may have been preventing you from getting the most out of your investment.
Based on the recommendations made in our detailed RMM Audit, we review what needs to be done to optimise your RMM platform and undertake the work agreed with you, at a time that is convenient.
Inbay provide a fully managed RMM platform maintenance service for a fixed monthly cost. Gain complete peace of mind knowing your RMM platform is configured and optimised correctly.
RMM Management Plus
Inbay have gone one step further and can now also provide a fully managed RMM platform maintenance service including NOC support for your devices & servers, all for a fixed monthly cost.
Ready to get started
Frequently Asked Remote Monitoring & Management Audit Question
An RMM Audit is a detailed review of your RMM platform that helps IT companies quickly and easily identify key areas that may have been preventing them from getting the most out of their RMM investment. Inbay help MSPs with the following:
- Identify mistakes and misconfigurations in your RMM platform.
- Reduce the white noise and ensure your technical engineers are focussed on alerts that really matter.
- Provide you with a detailed remediation plan to help you get the most out of your platform.
Review and update security.
- An RMM platform is a significant investment and designed to help create a number of efficiencies within a network monitoring team. Ensuring that the tool is correctly configured and deployed is crucial.
- Having an RMM audit and implementing the recommendations can reduce the risk of expensive engineering time being wasted on managing false positives, or white noise and perhaps more importantly, can ensure that any critical alerts are not missed.
- A typical RMM audit should take 2 days, although this can vary based on the number of devices being managed.
An RMM audit will cover the following:
- Integration and mapping
- Patch management and maintenance windows
- Security Management
- Service Management
- Active Issues
- License Usage
- Backup Management
- Site pre-requisites
- Device classes and customer sites
- Hardware monitoring for servers
- Custom dashboards
- Scripting, self-healing and automation policies
- Mobile Device Management (MDM)
- Software Management
At the end of Inbay’s RMM audit process we will provide a detailed report outlining recommendations with associated time estimates, so that a good understanding of all improvement requirements are covered.
- Carrying out an RMM audit is relevant at any point in the ownership lifecycle – whether the solution has just been implemented, or been in place for a number of months or even years, there are always areas that may not have been optimised and configured correctly. A misconfigured platform can lead to MSPs missing important alerts and increasing the ongoing cost of your engineering team.
- Inbay recommend that MSP businesses audit their RMM platforms once a year to maximise their investment.
Hear what our customers have to say
DATTO RMM AUDIT & REMEDIATION
GETTING THE MOST OUT OF YOUR DATTO RMM INVESTMENTS
N-ABLE N-CENTRAL AUDIT & REMEDIATION
GETTING THE MOST OUT OF YOUR N-ABLE N-CENTRAL INVESTMENTS
SEVEN REASONS WHY IT MAKES SENSE TO USE INBAY FOR YOUR PROJECTS