We are proud to announce the launch of our new ‘Inbay Partner Portal’ as part of our commitment to equip small to medium-sized MSP’s globally with the best outsourced services.
The Inbay Partner Portal integrates our partner’s support platforms onto one unique system, allowing partners to manage their clients more effectively. It is an exciting next step as Inbay continue to evolve and make enhancements to how we support MSP partners.
PSA and RMM platforms link seamlessly via API’s, enabling partners to easily enable support for their client’s devices. The straightforward and clean design is organised by clients, device types and devices. Tickets are automatically synchronised between our partner’s platforms and the Inbay Partner Portal as and when support is needed.
Matt Takhar, Chief Executive Officer at Inbay said “We’re thrilled with the new Inbay Partner Portal. It is our mission to provide MSP’s with the very best outsourced services and this platform is another way for us to develop on our enhanced service.”
All Inbay partners globally will automatically benefit from the following Inbay Partner Portal benefits:
- Ability to turn on support for client devices
- Ability to sort, filter and add/remove clients and devices in a matter of minutes
- Full visibility of clients managed by Inbay
- Consolidations at the MSP’s pace
- Significant reduction in the time taken for consolidations
- Secure platform – built on Windows Azure
- Multifactor Authentication
Following the initial roll-out to all Inbay partners Inbay plan to introduce additional features:
- N-central RMM integration
- Connectwise Manage PSA integration
- Intelligent reporting
For a tour of the Inbay Partner Portal, please speak to our Partner Success Team who would be happy to walk you through the fundamentals of our unique platform and how to get started.
If you have any further questions about Inbay’s Partner Portal please contact us on [email protected] or +44 (0) 20 3435 6435