MSP’s globally rely on their Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) platform to automate IT management, drive technician efficiency, and improve the bottom line. A well utilised and optimised RMM platform is essential for a successful MSP business.
Inbay offers a unique audit and fine-tune service to optimise key areas that may have been preventing MSPs from getting the most out of their RMM investment. During this podcast, Inbay ask Tim Walker and Steve Stokes from Aura Technology to tell us what they thought about Inbay’s RMM audit and also why they believe every MSP should audit their RMM platform.
During this podcast you will discover
- Why Aura felt the need to audit their RMM platform
- What Aura thought of the Inbay RMM Audit process
- What Aura gained out of the Inbay RMM Audit
- How many RMM Audits are needed yearly
- Tim Walker, Managing Director: is an entrepreneur and business leader in the technology sector, with over 20 years of experience in managed services. In late 2017 Tim launched Aura Technology. Aura is a mid-market focused MSP, which has grown in a short space of time organically and through acquisition to an £11m pa MSP, with a strong customer base in the public and private sectors.
- Steve Stokes, Operations Director: joined Aura in 2018 after having worked for Taylor Made Computer Solutions for 7 years. Steve also has over 10 years of experience in the technology sector.
[maxbutton id=”33″ url=”https://www.buzzsprout.com/1665310/8506898-why-you-should-audit-your-rmm-platform” ]